Monday, April 20, 2015

Turkish Food and Craft Festival, April 18

The Turkish Food and Craft festival in Albuquerque is an annual thing. They should call it a food festival because there was definitely more of that going on. 

On the inside of the Raindrop Turkish House was several tables lined with food from the mother land. I was very excited for it all, but everything cost a dollar or two and it quickly added up. I had a nice, short culinary adventure here. 


The smell of Kebabs filled the air outside. 

Also the smell of gyro meat.

This was my first dolma. I thought it was tasty, but not my favorite thing. Because it's meant to feed a lot of people, the dolmas were small and heavy on the grape leaf. I forget what it was filled with.

And of course baklava. You can't go wrong when you finish with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment